Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

Since Brent was in the middle of tax season, I took the kids to Legoland during spring break. We spent Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 there. It was a wonderful day. The lines were short, the weather was great, what more can you ask for!


We spent the night in Oceanside. The next day we walked out on the pier. There we watched the surfers, the pelicans, the fishermen, and the seagulls.
On the way home, we stopped at San Juan Capistrano. There we visited the mission. It was very interesting and we all learned a lot!

2 comments:

  1. I had fun at Legoland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fun stuff! I went to Legoland in Florida and it was awesome. We are wanting to come to California sometime late Aug or early Sept. Maybe we can get together sometime. Are you coming this way at all this summer?

    ReplyDelete