Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update on Peggy

On Wednesday, May 6th, I had an EKG of my heart and an Echocardiogram. It was cool seeing my heart beating on the screen. The results will go to my doctor and then he will get back to me (who knows how long this will take!). I also met with the heart specialist from Los Angeles. He agreed with all that had been diagnosed. Surgery will be sometime in June in L.A. I will let you know when I find out. He did tell me that this particular surgery use to have to be done by open heart surgery - thank heavens for modern medical technology (it will be done through a catheter through my vein in my leg to the heart). I should be able to return home the same day and only have a 7 day recovery at home. I sure hope so!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!! Going home the same day!!!!!! I will keep you in my prayers. Peace, Sally

    ReplyDelete